Sports Tours for schools and clubs by Rondo Travel
When It Comes To A Sports Tours... We Do Feel Devotion, Joy, Enthusiasm… You Too?!
At Rondo Travel we tailor-make each itinerary for sports tours.
Sports Tours can range from a 2-night football tour in St. George's Park to a 11-night cricket tour in India. We aim to create a sports tour to fulfil your requirements.
- Rondo Travel has been organising group trips for over 30 years.
- Travel/Sports experts within our team have over 30 years’ experience in travel and are able to create the perfect itinerary from knowing the best facilities to train at, to the most suitable hostels / hotels to stay in after your active filled days.
- All suppliers are vetted to make sure they all supply the level of service we expect for our groups.
What we do
We organise sports tours to include as much, or as little, as you want, right down to making sure there’s healthy meal options.
We can create sports tours to any worldwide destination you require; from football tours in Madrid to netball tours in Malta. We tailor make each sports tour, from a full tour of sports to a combination of sports and sightseeing. We personalise it for each group.
Types of Sports
We can produce tours for a range of different sports groups.
- Football Tours
- Cricket Tours
- Netball Tours
- Hockey Tours
- Rugby Tours
- Basketball Tours
- Tennis Tours
If your sport is not listed above, it does not mean we are not able to help plan your sports tour.
Benefits of booking with Rondo Travel
- All sports tours booked are ABTA protected.
- All sports tours which have flights are ATOL protected.
- Dedicated Rondo Tour specialist who will be your one contact throughout the whole process from start to finish and will also be on call 24/7 for the duration of your tour.
- We offer Value for money by aiming not to beaten on price.